Friday, March 14, 2008

Honored and Humbled

I've written three books over the past six years, and as a librarian, I think the most exciting part is to see when libraries buy them and add them to their collections. My latest, Presentations for Librarians, is now owned by 23 libraries and counting around the world (according to Worldcat). They include places like Singapore, Auckland (New Zealand), Knoxville, Tarragona (Spain) and the British Library in London.

Wow. To think that a guy from Texas (me) has managed to write some books that have ended up in some of the world's greatest libraries is just amazing. I am blessed to have been given the opportunity to share with my colleagues, and am humbled that people at these libraries have selected my books to add to their collections.

So I want to send a big 'thank you' to everyone and every library who has bought copies of my books and thank you for letting me share with you.

Have a great weekend!

Peace,

Lee

No comments: